Link the person who tagged you, Sandra and Chris
Post these rules on your blog.
List seven random and/or weird facts about yourself.
Tag seven random people at the end of your post.
The last rule that seems to be optional depending on who you ask is to put a comment on the people you've tagged blogs so they know they have been tagged.
1. I am a farm girl, born and raised. Yes, complete with John Deere tractors. No, I don't have any cows/horses/pigs. It's not that kind of farm.
2. As I child, I could do word search puzzles before I could read. There was one in the children's bulletin one Sunday, my mom told me how to do it, I did the whole thing, and loved to do them every since.
3. I used a pacifier until I started preschool. I was almost weaned off of it when I was diagnosed, and my mom didn't have to heart to take it away from me at the hospital. I finally got rid of it one summer. I left it outside and my mom told me it was lost. She hid it in a drawn just in case something happened and I went back into the hospital. We found it 5 years later when we moved.
4. I had the nickname of "fer-fer" for the longest time. When I was learning to talk, I couldn't pronounce the "j" in my name, so I just said "fer" and my relatives never let it go.
5. I've never seen the ocean. I hope to someday, but have no plans right now.
6. I went to the Global Medical Missions Health Conference last weekend, and it has me seriously thinking about doing some sort of overseas medical missions after graduation. Which incidentally scares the living daylights out of me.
7. I am going to try the Guardian CGMS again next month. I promise I'll talk about my last experience...in my spare time.
I honestly could not find 7 people who had not been tagged, so I tag all the lurkers. Put your answers on the comments on my or another blog. And you have a blog and you haven't been tagged and I missed it, then I tag you!