Sunday, May 25, 2008

I was going to apologize for not posting in so long, but I've accepted that this is how I blog. I post in spurts when I have time. And lately, I have not had time. Just about every day I write a blog post in my head, but rarely get the chance to fight for a computer (my family has one computer on dial up internet). It's usually not worth it.
Since finishing classes earlier this month, I have been busy working for my parents. Most of the time I love it, except for the times that I hate it. I have been having a lot of lows lately. It is my goal today to start logging my sugars so that I can really figure out what's going on. I realized that I needed to do something the other day when I finished my second gallon of juice since I moved home. That is a lot of juice, and a lot of calories that I never should have had to consume.
In other news, I still don't have work back from my insurance company about a CGMS. The doctor's office said it could easily be another couple of weeks, so I'm not holding my breath.
That's the quick review of what's going on in my life. I may post again soon. I might not. Who knows.

1 comment:

luccy said...

A whole array of anti-obesity pills and medicines are available in the market that helps you to trigger off successful weight loss but the weight loss diet pill Xenical is somewhat different as it prevents around 30% of the fat you take from being absorbed in your system. This further leads to less fat accumulation and ultimately weight loss becomes a reality. For more details on Xenical, visit the website http://www.weight-loss-truths.com