1. Do you still have tonsils?
2. Would you bungee jump?
No way!! Heights are one of my biggest fears!
3. If you could do anything in the world for a living, what would you do?
4. How many tattoos do you have?
5. Your favorite fictional animal?
The liger. Not really, I just couldn't come up with anything better.
6. One person that never fails to make you laugh?
7. Do you consider yourself organized?
Depends on the situation. For the most part, yes.
8. Any addictions?
Chocolate and certain TV shows.
9 From what news source do you receive the bulk of your news?
Ummmm....you mean there are things going on outside my college? Really? There are things going on outside this bubble?
One in a great while, I turn on the news on TV, but usually I don't get my news from anywhere! Sad, but true.
10. Would you rather go to a carnival or circus?
11. When you were twelve years old, what did you want to be when you
A doctor, and EMT or a teacher
12. Best movie you've seen this year?
Chronicles of Narnia (that was less than a year ago, right?)
13. Favorite alcoholic drink.
Not 21. :-)
14. What is the first thing you do when you wake up in the morning?
Shut off my alarm clock and check my bg.
2 older brothers, both married
16. What is the best thing about your job?
I can often do homework and get paid for it. :-)
17. Have you ever gone to therapy?
18. If you could have one super power, what would it be?
Right now, I want to be able to change the weather. Right now, its SNOWING!!!! IT"S OCTOBER!!!
19. Do you own any furniture from Ikea?
YES! I LOVE Ikea!! My futon in my dorm room, and my desk at home are both from there, plus a bunch of little stuff.
20. Have you ever gone camping?
Every fall with the fam!
21. Gas prices - first thought
Not as bad as they have been.
22. Your favorite cartoon character?
The baby from the Incredibles. Watch Jack-Jack attack. I have never laughed so hard in my entire life. I've baby sat kids like that!
23. What was your first car?
A 1986 Buick Park Avenue. Now remember, I was BORN in 1986. This car was OLDER than I was.
24. Do you think marriage is an outdated ritual?
25. The Cosby Show or The Simpsons?
Hmmmm. Depends on my mood. I used to love the cosby show, but I don't know when its on anymore.
26. Do you go to church?
I try and go every week, but sometimes sleep overpowers it. I do try and go to chapel 2-3 times a week though, and that is kind of like church.
27. What famous person would you like to have dinner with?
The adult side of me says Pres. Bush, the teenage side of me says some of the stars from Grey's Anatomy.
28. What errand/chore do you despise?
29. First thought when the alarm went off this morning?
AAAAAHHHHH!!!!!! NOT YET!!!
30 Last time you puked from drinking?
Never. (see #13. I'm a goody-good. What can I say)
31. What is your heritage?
32. Favorite flower?
33. Disney or Warner Bros?
34. What is your best childhood memory?
Camping, and hiking with my family.
35. Your favorite potato chip?
36. What is your favorite candy?
37. Do you burn or tan?
38. Astrological sign?
39. Do you own a gun?
No. But I love to target practice!
40. What do you think of hot dogs?
Really good grilled.