Tuesday, December 19, 2006

I'm alive.
I think.
The holidays have kept me very busy. On top of all the Christmas stuff, I've been fighting the cold I got from babysitting my niece for the weekend(wasn't she so kind to pass it on to me?) and not getting enough sleep from my mini-road trip to Chicago.
I'm busy, very busy.
I've decided that rather than feel guilty about not updating, I'd put the blog on hold for a while. Instead, I will wait until my birthday (as of Friday I won't be a teenager anymore!)and Christmas is over, and I have my high speed internet connection back. Dial up is the worst!
Happy Holidays everyone!

2 comments:

Scott K. Johnson said...

1) Early happy birthday!

2) I don't know how in the world ANYONE who has ever experienced high speed internet can go back to dial-up.

3) Don't worry about the blogging - there are no expectations here! Blog when you can and when you feel like it. The last thing you need is another source of stress in your life!

We'll see you around! Take care!

Kerri. said...

Are you still kicking around?