Tuesday, January 16, 2007

I'm back!
I've been back on campus for a week, and my, what a week it has been. I started my nursing classes, and they are harder than I could have even imagined. I have seven classes including: Pharmacology, Nutrition, Microbiology, Health assessment, Pharmacology, Intro to Nursing and Basic Skills. Needless to say, while I have thought about blogging many, many times, homework has taken priority. My pharmacology professors told us to expect to read 12 to 16 hours a week for that class alone. Plus, I have classes that I need several hours outside of class time to practice. It is all a little overwhelming.
Partly because of all that stress, my blood sugars, up until the past few days have been a frightening roller coaster. There were two days in a row that I had a range of about 45 to 450. Yes, that does mean I hit the forties twice and the 450's twice. Just when I thought I was going to loose it, it started evening out. The past two days have been much better. It is a huge relief. I was stuck in a constant struggle between lows and their rebounds. I'm glad the cycle has stopped, if only momentarily while I gather my sanity.
Even though I have not been posting, I have been trying to keep up on reading. I hope I haven't lost all of you, my precious readers, due to my long absence. I will be trying to update more often, if only for my own sanity.

Just because it's cute, I thought I'd close with a picture of my niece from this summer.

5 comments:

Chrissie in Belgium said...

Don't worry - your readers are still here, at least I am! Have fun sudying. Yup - cute pic of your niece!

Scott K. Johnson said...

I'm still here too!

You've got a lot going on, that's for sure! Rollercoastering blood sugars is no help to that either!

bethany said...

welcome back! we've missed you ... i totally understand the craziness of school ... i've got 6 classes, 2 days a week of internship, and atleast 30 hours a week of work ... it's no fun ...

good luck this semester!

Felix Kasza said...

Glad you are back ....

buy pain relief meds online no rx said...

Generic Celebrex CELECOXIB drug is used to reduce pain, inflammation, and stiffness caused by osteoarthritis, rheumatoid arthritis, and ankylosing spondylitis. Celecoxib is also used to reduce the number of adenomatous colorectal polyps in familial adenomatous polyposis (FAP), to treat acute pain, and to treat pain associated with menstruation.

Generic Motrin Ibuprofen drug is used to reduce the fever, pain, inflammation, and stiffness caused by many conditions, such as osteoarthritis, rheumatoid arthritis, and abdominal cramps associated with menstruation.Generic Motrin (Ibuprofen) is used to reduce the fever, pain, inflammation, and stiffness caused by many conditions, such as osteoarthritis, rheumatoid arthritis,and abdominal cramps associated with menstruation.

Generic Zyrtec CETIRIZINE drug is an antihistamine used to treat both seasonal and perennial allergy symptoms such as watery eyes, runny nose (rhinitis), itching eyes, and sneezing. Cetirizine is also used to treat hives.

Generic Allegra Fexofenadine drug is used to prevent sneezing, runny nose, itching and watering of the eyes, and other allergic symptoms.

Generic Nexium ESOMEPRAZOLE drug is a Proton Pump Inhibitor (PPI) used to treat heartburn, or gastroesophageal reflux. It may be used in combination with two antibiotics to treat helicobacter pylori (h. Pylori infection and duodenal ulcers.