Wednesday, December 05, 2007

Meme

1. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE?
Nope. I do share my mother’s middle name.

2. WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU CRIED? Yesterday. I did something stupid that messed up my whole night and seriously stressed me out.

3. Do you like your handwriting? NO! In elementary school, I was actually in a special class b/c it was so bad. It did not improve.

4. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCH MEAT? Ham

5. DO YOU HAVE KIDS? No. I have fun with my niece and nephew. Kids are still a looong way off for me.

6. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU? I have no idea. I often wonder this, and I have no idea.

7. DO YOU USE SARCASM A LOT? Depends on who I am around.

8. Do you still have your tonsils? Yes.

9. WOULD YOU BUNGEE JUMP? No! Not a fan of heights.

10. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE CEREAL? Right now, honey nut cherrioes. Lucky Charms is my guilty pleasure, but I almost never eat it for obvious reasons.

11. DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU TAKE THEM OFF? Never. I don’t untie then when I put them on either. It is a bad habit that I can’t stop.

12. DO YOU THINK YOU ARE STRONG? No. I’m mentally strong during crisis, but that’s about it.

13. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM? Chocolate. If there are peanut butter cups involved, I’m in heaven.

14. WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT PEOPLE? Their clothes. The problem is, I focus on that, and I remember their clothes, not the face. The next time I meet them, I’m clueless because they have changed their clothes!

15. RED OR PINK? Pink.

16. WHAT IS THE LEAST FAVORITE THING ABOUT YOURSELF? No question about it, My weight.

17. WHO DO YOU MISS THE MOST? As far as deceased, my maternal grandfather. Other than that, a friend who is studying in Africa for a semester.

18. WHAT COLOR PANTS AND SHOES ARE YOU WEARING? Blue jeans and purple slippers. 

No 19, and it’s one of my favorite numbers!

20. WHAT WAS THE LAST THING YOU ATE? Some cashews

21. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW? The TV (which is weird, because I almost never watch TV)

22. IF YOU WHERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU BE? Midnight blue

23. FAVORITE SMELLS? vanilla

24. WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE? A classmate

25. FAVORITE SPORTS TO WATCH? Basketball. But only in person.

26. HAIR COLOR? I consider it blond, but in the last week two people have called it brown, so I guess blonde/brown

27. EYE COLOR? Blue.

28 .Do you wear contacts? Yes

29.FAVORITE FOOD? Hmmm. Probably mashed potatoes

30. SCARY MOVIES OR HAPPY ENDINGS? Happy endings. I’m a sucker for that kind of thing.

31. LAST MOVIE YOU WATCHED? Fiddler on the roof, oddly enough.

32 WHAT COLOR SHIRT ARE YOU WEARING? Brown and pink

33. SUMMER OR WINTER? Winter. I love snow. It snowed for the first time today, and I was THRILLED.

34. HUGS OR KISSES? Hugs.

35. FAVORITE DESSERT? Peanut butter pie.

36. WHAT IS ON YOUR MOUSE PAD? Weird pink and orange cirles. It was the only one that didn’t have puppies or cats on it when I bought one, and I’m too cheap to buy a new one.

37. WHAT DID YOU WATCH ON T.V. LAST NIGHT? Didn’t watch TV last night.

38. FAVORITE SOUND? My niece laughing. You can’t get any better than a child laughing.

39. ROLLING STONES OR BEATLES? Beatles.

40. WHAT IS THE FARTHEST YOU HAVE BEEN FROM HOME? Colorado

41. DO YOU HAVE A SPECIAL TALENT? Nope.

No comments: