Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Because final exams are kicking my butt

One. More. Final. Not sure I can make it. Needed a break.

1. Wrapping paper or gift bags?
Wrapping paper. It's so much more fun.

2. Real tree or artificial?
REAL!!! I have a skin allergy to them and it's pretty funny to watch my and my mom decorating the tree with gloves. I will not give up my real tree.

3. When do you put up the tree?
Whenever I move home from school.
4. When do you take the tree down?
Sometime around new years. I wait as long as possible.
5. Do you like eggnog?
Not really.
6. Favorite gift received as a child?
When I was about 8 I got an American girl doll (Samantha) and thought I was in heavy. I insisted on having it in our family Christmas picture that year.
7. Do you have a nativity scene?
Yes- kind of. It's one of those things that is a puzzle but the pieces are Mary, Joseph, Jesus, etc. My grandpa made it.

8. Hardest person to buy for?
My sister in law. We have different tastes, as much as I love her.

9. Easiest person to buy for?
Generally, my mother.
10. Worst Christmas gift you ever received?
A box of doll clothes from an extended family member when I was 15.
11. Mail or email Christmas cards?
Neither.

12. Favorite Christmas Movie?
For the classics- Rudolph, the Red-Nosed Reindeer. For recent- The Polar Express

13. When do you start shopping for Christmas?
Depends on how on top of it I am. Usually sometime in December. This year? I am DONE! It is almost a miracle.

14. Have you ever recycled a Christmas present?
Noooooo....never......

15. Favorite thing to eat at Christmas?
These white chocolate bars. I can't describe them, but they are awesome.

16. Clear lights or colored on the tree?
Colored.
17. Favorite Christmas song?
I refuse to pick one.
18. Travel for Christmas or stay home?
Stay Home. This is the first year I'm traveling somewhere, and I'm trying to be OK with it.

19. Can you name all of Santa's reindeers?
Yes.

20. Angel on the tree top or a star?
Angel

21. Open the presents Christmas Eve or morning?
Christmas afternoon, actually. After Christmas morning church service and Christmas dinner.

22. Most annoying thing about this time of year?
Dealing with cranky people in crowded stores.

23. What I love most about Christmas?
EVERYTHING!! I LOVE Christmas. Favorite time of the year. The food, the people, the music, the food, pretty much everything.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Dear Blogger:

Find out how you can promote your blog and/or website at no cost (really!) at:

You'll learn how I achieved and retained #1 rankings for my websites in Google, Yahoo, and MSN.

The 10 lesson program costs nothing and it really works.

See absolute proof at:

http://college-scholarships.com/free_website_promotion_program.htm

Best Wishes,

Dan