Saturday, January 19, 2008

time flies

I didn't mean to be gone this long, but I think very rarely do people plan their blogging absences. It started out with the craziness of finishing up a semester. It continued with the holiday busyness. Then it had been so long that I thought I'd just wait until I got back to school and high speed internet. Then came the appendicitis, the surgery, and the hospital stay. Finally, catching up with missed classes. All that brings me here, with my return to blogging. I am hopelessly behind on reading, and definitely on commenting. I opened my feeds of the blogs I read to find way over a hundred unread posts. I just deleted them all. There is no way I'd ever catch up. I hope to start posting more. I'm setting a goal for myself of once a week. I know that's not a lot, but that's the goal. There are so many things I want to tell you all about. My first alcoholic drink. My experience with surgery. My second experience with the Guardian. My second alcoholic drink. Hopefully, I'll post about those things with time.
I'm here to say I'm back. I hope to see you around to DOC.

2 comments:

Chris said...

Glad to see you are back among the land of the bloggers. Sounds like you have been busy. Hope all is well and look forward to hearing the details.

Unknown said...

Kind of sounds like me and going to the gym. No time/too much illness since Christmas. But I think if you can come back, I can go back, too. Welcome back to the land of active blogging! :)