Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Jen needs...

Jumping on the meme badwagon. I totally had planned on doing a Raise Your Voice post, I even had a good idea, and then I didn't have time to do it before clinical, and no energy after, so it didn't get done. Too bad.

Jen needs...a session or two with a therapist. Hmmmm. Might not be a bad idea!

Jen needs...a break. AMEN! 15 days until summer break!

Jen needs....human anatomy lessons. That might be true. I didn't do so well in anatomy, but so far, i haven't had any problems in nursing clinicals.

Jen needs...someone to comfort her. Sure, why not.

Jen needs....a boyfriend. No thanks. No time (just kidding. kind of- anyone know any single decent guys? Because I don't!)

Jen needs... to find a self righteous, conspicuous "I'm better than you" charitable position so she can keep charming the sheep into thinking she matters. I'm speechless.

Jen needs...understand that Adam does not carry his violent responses beyond his tools Yeah....I don't get it

Jen needs...a new computer While I am interested in a Mac, my Gateway is working just fine.

Jen need...her Oscar beauty rest Rest yes, for the Oscars? I can safely say that will never happen.

Jen needs...to take some time and be by herself. Yes please. One is never alone in college. I live with 17 girls. Privacy? HA!

No comments: