Sunday, January 15, 2006

They're back!


My beloved quick sets are here!
Hurray!
Party in the streets (as long as it's not outside my window, like the drinkers last night...)
As soon as I got the shipment, I wanted to rip the stupid Inset out, right then and there. I contained myself until I got back to the dorm.
I am SO glad to have them back! I feel like I found a long lost friend. (Even though I was only without them for 3 whole days)
Thank you Minimed, for my wonderful quicksets. (That is the one and only thing I thank them for. I generally don't like Minimed as a company. There are many good reasons why I switched to Cozmo, but that's a whole other post)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I confess. I'm a lurker. Thanks for posting, though! I've been thinking about starting up a blog of my own, but I just don't know how well that would go. If I find the time, I may still do it.

I would be interested, however, in hearing your thoughts on the Cozmo vs. Minimed issue.

Scott K. Johnson said...

I have used and loved the quicksets for years too. I also wear a cozmo, and like you have reasons I don't like the "Big M" as a company, and some of their philosophies, but all that being said the quicksets are the best solution for me.

Shannon said...

My son Brendon is on Cozmo. The Cozmo users seem to be a small crowd, but very loyal.

Welcome to the blogging world.

Anonymous said...

I am considering the Cozmo and the MiniMed pumps... Can you please let me know why you switch and what the pros and cons are on each?

Thanks!